Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HAMY
Admin
HAMY

Male Number of posts : 843
Headline : Gears of War for PC may look like sex... but I think I might kick it out of bed by the time I\'m don
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08) Empty
PostSubject: Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08)   Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Hey guys! This is a dictionary of a bunch of sites that give out free cash! I'll be writing descriptions and each one and giving you all a link to the site! *THE ORDER OF THE SITES DO NOT DETERMINE WHICH IS BETTER OR WHICH PAYS YOU MORE*

Advercash

Advercase is a website that is similar to getref. You earn cash by click on ads, waiting for confirmation, and repeat. Every ad that is shown are all provided from other members of the site. They spend their money to get their ads on so you can click them. You can also earn cash by completing offers. Completing an offer on their site gives you more money than when you click an add. But clicking an add is much easier. Right now.. there aren't as many adds. You can refer friends to join this site and you will get a small percentage of what they earn. You can redeem your money in a check or aletpay by the time you reach $15.00.

A.W. Surveys

A.W. Survey! You join, you get complete surveys, and you should have already 20 dollars! It's really easy. To earn money.. all you have to do is complete a survey. Every month, there will be a newer survey. Also, you can refer people. Each referral you get will give you $1.25 ! Sadly.. you can only redeem your money when you reach $75, $200, $350, or $500. And the money will be recieved by Paypal or UPS delivery trucks.

Bux.to

Yup. It's the site you all have already heard of on youtube. Bux.to pays you for clicking ads/links that others posted. They have more ads then advercash, so you can make more money. Also, you don't have to wait as long as advercash to get confirmation that clicked an ad. You can refer others to join and you will get a profit out of it. Bux.to pays you through Alertpay. Not Paypal.

Here is their chart on how much you can earn:
» 35 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.50
» Your daily earnings = $3.50
» Your weekly earnings = $24.50
» Your monthly earnings = $105.00
Back to top Go down
http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=43802813
HAMY
Admin
HAMY

Male Number of posts : 843
Headline : Gears of War for PC may look like sex... but I think I might kick it out of bed by the time I\'m don
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08)   Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:55 pm

*Post has been updated*
Back to top Go down
http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=43802813

Dictionary of Free Cash Sites (Updated 5.15.08)
Page 1 of 1