Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get a FREE GAME!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axeman31495
Admin
axeman31495

Male Number of posts : 562
Occupation : guitar, sports, games, skateboarding, and more stuff
Headline : Ha...Ha...
Registration date : 2008-04-07

How to get a FREE GAME!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to get a FREE GAME!!!   How to get a FREE GAME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:17 pm

heres wat u do

STEP 1:go to this site: http://www.goozex.com/ , once u register it will give u 100 points and 1 trade u need this.

STEP 2:k now on the left hand side u'll see a green thing in it it'll say Special search: then a list of things click on availible

STEP 3:u'll see a whole list of Stations/game systems(example gameboy) pick one

STEP 4:then u'll see a ton of games, above them it says sort by: ________ ,pick points

STEP 5:now u pick your game, under the game it says points:100(just and example) u can only pick a game worth 100 points(i'v seen games from 100-900 points)

STEP 6:once u'v found ur game under it, it says points under that it says want it and have it click on want it

Now u wait for someone who has the game to trade there game for ur points (yes all games r used) then once they trade u should get an email telling u this then u wait about 4 days for shipping and 10-14 days for it to get to u in the mail

Hope u get ur game any questions just ask (oh and once you get your game ur 100 points and 1 trade will be gone)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/axeman31495/index.htm

How to get a FREE GAME!!!
Page 1 of 1